*** Pre-lauch on going: new high-speed SLS technology ***
Back toour achievements
Go/ NoGo with 3D printing
Produce a Go/NoGo to regularly check part compliance.
- The tool had to be moved several times a day for validation purposes. As a result, the customer asked us to produce lightweight tooling that would facilitate safe movements for the operator.
- The project had to be completed within short timeframes.
- Plastic was used in all less critical regions, making for a more lightweight part. As a result, we were able to deliver a Go/NoGo weighing under 10 lbs, metal components included.
- Metal components were used in certain places to achieve greater precision.
- The tool met the customer’s expectations and properly validates part compliance.
- After more than a year, the tool is still functional and in use.