*** Pre-lauch on going: new high-speed SLS technology ***
Back toour achievements
Light and resistant robotic end-of-arm tooling
To design, produce and assemble robotic end-of-arm tooling.
- To create a lightweight and resistant robotic hand in order to reduce the robot’s payload during movements.
- Thanks to the freedom of design allowed by 3D printing, the initial 22-component assembly was brought down to just 5.
- The tooling’s weight was decreased by 70%.
- The robot can now perform its operations faster, with a lighter payload.
- Adding a white, washable finish facilitates optical vision inspection on the production line.