*** Pre-lauch on going: new high-speed SLS technology ***
Back toour achievements
Functional prototypes of a remote control for locomotives
Our customer wished to design and create a new generation of remote control for locomotives, and to have the design approved by rail operators.
- To produce a functional and durable command system that would enable the customer to test its new products in the context of real-life applications.
- To provide a finish that would give operators the impression of using the final product.
- Production of several sections that could be assembled by the customer.
- Finish in several different colours, according to customer requirements.
- The customer was able to assemble the housing while incorporating its own electronic components consistent with its own secret strategic expertise.
- Simultaneous production of 3 housing units, 2 of which had a finish.
- 1 housing unit was used for an internal test bench and the 2 others were tested directly by the operators to verify ergonomics and proper functioning.
- The project was a success and the customer was able to move on to production.