*** Pre-lauch on going: new high-speed SLS technology ***
Back toour achievements
Production of a few complex parts to be able to break the ice
After having developed an ingenious system to prevent ice from forming on antennae, the customer needed only a few parts to be able to break the ice.
- To produce parts that could be used outdoors on an ongoing basis.
- To offer an affordable price for short-series production of a complex part.
- We made the parts using PC-ABS, a material known for its high impact resistance.
- We then applied an exterior finish in order to protect the part from UV rays.
- After more than 4 years, the parts are still working well outdoors and remain resilient to the weather of Quebec.